Affiliate Marketing Just Got A Whole Lot Easier

Affiliate Marketing Just Got A Whole Lot Easier

By Martin Fretwell

Affiliate Marketing is becoming the largest growth area on the Internet today...and having purchased and tried Affiliate Elite, I believe that Affiliate Elite is the single most effective and affordable tool that will allow the average guy or girl to perform like a Pro in the world of online marketing.

BUT you need to learn how to use this powerful software first - before you will make a penny online.

Well - that's the bad news but the good news is that the software creator Brad Callen really wants you (his customer) to be really successful with his product. So much so that he has put in place a whole team of experts who are there to help you every step of the way. Now why should you believe this isn't just another one of those "hypey" products that is here today and gone tomorrow with the only person making a big fat profit - the program creator?

Because - this is the THIRD product, in a line of highly successful online marketing tools that have made their users - thousands and in some cases millions of dollars! And Brad Callen, the software creator himself "appears" daily on the support forums for all of these products, giving advice, answering questions and making suggestions as to how better to use the software - and use the software to do what? To do what it was intended to do of course - to make you money. Now - does this sound like a guy who just wants you to buy his product and then just take the money and run?

The other products are 1. SEO Elite - a complete suite of tools to help you explode your website traffic and 2. Keyword Elite to help you research and choose the most effctive keywords to market your products you choose to market! Both have been Clickbank top-sellers and still sell in their hundreds day after day.

So what did I think of the product.

Already having both SEO Elite and Keyword Elite, I was signed up on the advance release notice email list. I bought it the minute I got the email - and even then I was number 80 to sign up to the forum - this product was selling fast! (You can check - I'm there in the forum - I really did buy the product) Anyway, the day I bought it I knew was going to be a hard day! I printed off the manual and started to read. There is just so much stuff in there - and not woolly "fishing story" sort of stuff either, real hard information, the kind of information that makes you think and want to learn. Let me tell you - it's a long time since I read any ebook or manual and was hungry to get started putting the contents into practice. And that was where my day started to get bad.......

The thing is you can do so much with this product - how do you know what to do first?

When you buy Affiliate Elite - you don't just get one piece of software - oh no, you get a suite of software - think of it a bit like Microsoft Office - which lets you do every kind of task you might need to do in day to day office work - well Affiliate Elite is a suite of software that lets you do everything you need to do in Affiliate Marketing "work".

What you can do with Affiliate Elite...

Project 1. Find Profitable Affiliate Products to Promote


Affiliate Elite's first function downloadsthe current ClickBank Marketplace data into the program where you can sort every product by every category available. It also has a historical data on the merchants for their ranking, gravity, popularity, commission and so on. Now how can you tell if this helps you find a profitable product? By looking at historical data of rankings, gravity, and popularity one can generalize which products are hot to promote, going up the trend, or if it's on a decline. It's a great pointer towards which products might be viable to begin promoting.

Project 2. Reverse Google Search

This tool allows you to input a domain name to analyse and when the analysis is finished you have a list of all the adwords keywords that the site owner is using to bring traffic to that domain. It also shows the adwords title and the first and second lines as well so you can see exactly what copy they are using with those keywords. Now, this is very useful when it comes to spying on the competition as you can outbid other competitors using the same keywords. It also shows the ranking of those keyword ads and the Organic search rankings as well.

Project 3. Analyze Adwords Competition

This function has similar input to Google Adwords as it will ask you to create a campaign and input keywords. It then will search for all ads in that campaign and tell you how many ads are showing for that current keyword. It can search either through Google or Yahoo. This tool gives you an idea of how many competitors are using that exact keyword.

Project 4. Find Super Affiliates

This function asks you to input either a Merchant ID or Affiliate ID and it will search the web for any product that Merchant or Affiliate is promoting. It's so easy to find super affiliates this way since you know exactly who they are by seeing what they are promoting and how many products they are promoting as well. If you are a publisher and you want to look for JV partners or affiliates who will market your products, this makes it real easy for you.

So - what to do first - there's so many choices

Luckily Brad himself came to my rescue! (Yes Brad Callen the software creator.)I was slowly working my way through through the manual, trying this and that to see the features of the various software parts and getting more and more depressed. You don't realise how much you don't know until you start learning! Anyway hearing about my increasing frustration at not knowing where to start, Brad asked me a simple question - "Martin have you watched all of the training videos yet? I mean every one?"

I was so embarassed!

I mean here was I getting so excited about what I could do with the software and getting confused by all the choices at the same time, that I hadn't watched half - let alone all the training videos that are available in the support centre.

I was too embarassed to answer him him until I had.

I sat down that day - and made the time to watch every video and to my surprise, they didn't just show me the how to do the tasks I needed to do, but they started to show me the WHY I needed to do them. And then the penny dropped - I saw there in the training videos, clear as day what you had to do to get started. How to research a market, how to choose a product to market and how best to market that product by watching the product, it's vendors and how they are marketing that product. When you finish researching how others are doing it, you have a clear choice - copy or improve on what they are doing?

BUT - now you have a tool that helps you easily do either

I now know what the competition in my chosen market is doing. I know how and when they are doing it and I have the means to follow what they are doing to see whether they are profitable in what they do. I can market my chosen product following a course of action based on sound data and not just a "hunch" that something will work. I know it works before I spend a penny.

Over 1500 copies sold in just over a week you need to reserve yours NOW!

My advice - and I've taken my own advice here, my advice to anyone who is serious about getting into, or improving their Affiliate Marketing - you have to get this product and you have to get it fast. If you don't - you will be so far behind your competition - you almost might as well choose something else to do! And remember you get a complete suite of software solutions - you get all the training in how to use that software - TO MAKE MONEY and you get expert help and advice - every day if you want it - in how to use the product to do what you need to do with it.

If you are looking to start out in affiliate marketing, or are already making a living, this product will prove to be the most valuable purchase you ever make

http://www.keenbiz.com/affiliateelite

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Martin_Fretwell